We had an 11 week ultrasound on Wednesday and then I had an appointment with Dr. Wilks on Thursday. I am going to be at LCCC during my 12th week so I went the week before. While we were having the ultrasound the baby kept jumping around and moving from the top to the bottom. On Thursday I got to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler. The nurse had a hard time catching the heartbeat because she said the baby kept moving around and wouldn't stay still. She kept pushing on my stomach trying to get it to stay in one place so she could hear. She finally gave up and let Dr. Wilks find it. I wonder if we are going to have a very active child? Clay scanned some ultrasound pictures for me to put on here. They aren't great quality though, but at least it is something!

This is a picture of its legs. It is facing downward and the legs are creating what I can best explain as a donut. The feet are on top. I think it is so cute!


Clay asked if that was its nose sticking out! The radiologist said its hand was up next to its face. I sure hope his/her nose isn't that big!

I am leaving in a few hours to spend the week at Lariat Creek Christian Camp. I started going to camp somewhere around the 4th grade and I have gone every summer since. LCCC is very dear to my heart and I truly feel I wouldn't be in the same place in my life if it wasn't for the amazing friendships and a deeper spiritual life I formed at this camp. I feel like the least I can do is go back each summer and try to help influence others. I also get to spend a week with some great friends!! Here are a few pictures from last year.


Everyone who has been to LCCC knows about the tradition of trying to drink a gallon of milk in an hour. Seth came out one night last year just to attempt it again. He has done it for years and it never gets old! Here are the counselors watching him in action.


I will leave you with the famous LCCC sign. I will
be back next Saturday. Have a good week, I know I will!

0 comments:
Post a Comment