Yes I'm alive. And I have a lot of catching up to do. I have felt overwhelmed about blogging because I have so much to catch up on but I decided I will just start with June and skip the month of May. Quick update- I made it back to school 4 days before I decided to take a leave of absence from teaching this year. I wanted to do that all along but was worried that we couldn't afford it. After 4 days back to school it didn't matter to me I just couldn't leave my little boy! Clay was so supportive and said something I will always remember "we had never had to just put our trust in God and take a leap of faith." That is what we did and God has blessed me with two part time job opportunities that will allow me to earn some income and Cooper will spend time with my grandma and his daddy! Okay here we go. Here he is at 4 months.I took so many pictures (trying to get a good one) this one cracked me up because it looks like he is trying to get away from the camera!
He started grabbing for things and loves to pull on my flowers. He also likes to watch himself in the mirror. A little vain?
Not too sure about it.
He made some really funny faces. Too bad the video camera wasn't charged.
Not so bad after all.......
My sis in law Annika, nephew AJ, me and Cooper at the rehearsal.
His buddy Arpoika was being naughty and sneaking Cooper some water. Actually Cooper grabbed the glass and brougt it straight to his mouth. Of course he kept wanting more.....
He looks drugged.
Me and the bride. I am embarassed at how white I am. Newborn baby = no time in the sun for me. Enough about me, Jessica was gorgeous!!
Lexi, Adison, and AJ. (Sidenote: Lexi is 13 and will undergo open heart surgery on August 20th. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. More on her later.)
After the wedding festivites we spent some time at the pool. Cooper LOVES the water!
In all his gear ready to go.
His floatie makes animal noises. What will they think of next?
Well there is a quick wrap up of June. We also spent at week at Quartz Mountain Christian Camp with Clay, for some reason I didn't take many pictures. He had his 4month shots and weighed in at 16 lbs 15 oz. He has his 6 month appt on August 18th and I can't wait to see how much he weighs. Hopefully I will make time for a July update soon. I just need to get the pictures downloaded.
2 comments:
Vanessa, I am so happy that you are getting to stay at home with your baby boy. Colin and I had to take the same leap of faith and I have never regretted it for a minute! Even when we had two in diapers, God always found a way to take care of us. I have no doubt He will do the same for you!
Cute pictures Vanessa!
Post a Comment