Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trunk or Treat...

Clay and I were John McCain and Sarah Palin at trunk or treat last night.  We were in charge of registration (I called it greeting).  We had families sign up and they were able to request information about our church  and to be contacted.  We had several families that asked to be contacted and for assistance from our church.  We don't have an exact total yet but Clay counted over 250 kids from the community.  That doesn't include their families or anyone from our church who helped out with games, trunks, or food.  Overall it was a great success!  I will let you decide for yourself if my costume was close to the real thing.  


Before leaving for Trunk or Treat....
Sarah was pregnant at this time a year ago....

At the registration table....
Todd and Marlee....

Here are a few pictures of the nursery.  I really wish I would have taken before pictures.  Many of you who follow my blog know what it looked like before.  It was Clay's "game room" and was grey.  

I love the new blinds....

View from the hallway....

I know you are thinking "wow an empty room" but we are so excited to have it painted and cleaned out.  The crib will be moved in this week.  Clay also put together the travel set and the pack 'n play to get the boxes out of the spare bedroom.  






1 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I love your Sarah Palin costume! I bet you and Clay were a hit. :)