That was the amount of change I had at my appointment on Tuesday. Nothing has changed in a week. I was prepared for that, I know I can be dilated to a 1 and 90% effaced for weeks. I had quite a bit of cramping last weekend and I thought that might have made some difference. I kept saying that I wanted to get to today before he came. We have been taking labor and delivery classes on Monday night in Midwest City and we have two more left in January. Tuesday night we took a Breastfeeding class and last night a Baby Care (Clay calls it how not to kill your baby class) at Mercy. For those of you doing the math we did have three classes in a row this week! I feel better that we went to each of those classes so now I am ready for him to make his big appearance. We do have two more labor and delivery classes left but last Monday we went through breathing techniques and positions and thats really what I wanted to learn so if he came and we missed the last two it wouldn't be a big deal. Obviously not because he would be here! Back to the appointment, I saw Dr. Wayman and I liked her. Dr. Wilks is back in town now after tragically losing her brother-in-law. Her family has been in our prayers. It gives me peace of mind knowing she is back though.
Chase, ICE and Politics in America
6 months ago
1 comments:
Its just around the corner now. How exciting!! I was always dialated to a 1 nearly 6 wks early, so I understand and remember that feeling of NO change.
I'm not sure if I shared my positive induction stories or not, but I did have 3 of them. Bethany was 10 days late and then induced on a slow drip. Isaac was 4 days late and induced. Myra was 5 days early and induced. All were fine and nothing dramatic happened to us.
We are wishing you and your new family the best.
Post a Comment